Young talent strives to acquire a great position in this competitive globe. However, working on planning is a common occurrence. You must take a challenging examination if you truly want to advance in this competitive climate. There are numerous prestigious examinations available, and based on your field, you can truly advance. If you are from an engineering or science background, GATE exams may be the way to go.
Every year, thousands of students begin studying for further exams, and the majority of them choose GATE as their primary option because it is one of India’s most prestigious examinations, providing a plethora of opportunities for young people to advance in their careers. Well, there are two things that can assist you on your journey: first is solid information on the GATE syllabus, and the second is zeal and hard work.
Disciplines Aligned with This Examination
If you’re unfamiliar with the GATE, here are some key points to consider: this exam contains 29 subjects from which you must select one that best fits your interests.
Disciplines with their code
|1. Aerospace Engineering (AE)|
|2. Agricultural Engineering (AG)|
|3. Architecture and Planning (AR)|
|4. Biotechnology (BT)|
|5. Civil Engineering (CE)|
|6. Chemical Engineering (CH)|
|7. Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)|
|8. Chemistry (CY)|
|9. Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)|
|10. Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|11. Ecology and Evolution (EY)|
|12. Geology and Geophysics (GG)|
|13. Instrumentation Engineering (IN)|
|14. Mathematics (MA)|
|15. Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|16. Mining Engineering (MN)|
|17. Metallurgical Engineering (MT)|
|18. Petroleum Engineering (PE)|
|19. Physics (PH)|
|20. Production and Industrial Engineering (PI)|
|21. Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF)|
|22. Statistics (ST)|
|23. Biomedical Engineering (BM)|
|24. Engineering Sciences (XE)|
|25. Life Sciences (XL)|
|26. Humanities and Social Sciences (XH)|
|27. Environmental Science and Engineering (ES)|
|28. Geomatics Engineering (GE)|
|29. Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (NM)|
Most of the candidates aim to pass this exam because they believe it will help them advance in their careers and secure their future. If you’re thinking of taking the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to help you achieve your goals, you’ll want to learn about the benefits of taking it.
Why Should You Take the GATE Exam?
Well, there are several reasons, and we have accumulated some top reasons that will encourage you to move towards the GATE exam. Let’s find out here.
- The prime reason for this exam is to get into one of India’s prestigious postgraduate universities or institutions, such as IIT or NIT.
- Pursuing a PG programme at such accredited institutions ensures 100 per cent placement in a renowned organisation.
- Working with public utilities (Public Sector Undertaking) is one of the most appealing benefits of passing the exam. Many students consider it because they wish to secure employment on the market, like public sector jobs.
- This exam also allows you to pursue overseas studies. Many overseas universities, like the University of Singapore (NUS), the Technical University of Germany, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore, and RWTH AACHEN Germany, recognise its scoring.
- If you wish to pursue a career in research, you should take this exam. Qualified people are being offered leading roles in this field with competitive salaries.
Indeed, the GATE exam will open numerous doors in your life. You must now choose which door you want to open. Before rushing to any conclusions, keep in mind that this GATE 2023 exam is one of India’s best. You must be aware of the curriculum, exam format, exam mode, and other details while preparing for it.
All the very best for your journey!